Dear students! Many of you have been asking about when private classes will reopen. And I have good news! I will reopen for private classes in Copenhagen on July 6th!
Of course there will be some added precautions:
- I will maximum have 1 student (or 1 couple) for private class per day
- I will require everyone to wash their hands with soap and use hand sanitiser (I will have some available) before and after the class.
- If you have any signs of illness, or if I do, the class will be cancelled up to 3 hours before with no fees.
- All classes will take place in the studio at Borrebyvej 57, 2700 Brønshøj unless otherwise agreed upon.
- You are required to let me know if you get sick up to two weeks after a class, or have been in contact with someone who is, and I will do the same.
Hopefully we can start dancing again while staying safe!
If you want to quickly see progress, or if you have any special needs, it’s a great idea to take private lessons. In a private class you get all the attention of the teacher, so you get the most out of the hour. If you have questions about private classes with our teachers, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Prices for privates with Caroline:
Contact via whatsapp or phone to schedule: +45 42 83 43 78
1 hour: 350 DKK
4 hours: 1.000 DKK
8 hours: 1.800 DKK
You can see a calendar with available times here: https://www.zonendans.dk/en/private-classes
OBS! If you want a time that is not listed as “available” send me an email anyway. If you have some special requests, I’ll see what I can do to adjust to your needs as well.